Residential Habilitation

For an adult with a disability, Easter Seals Goodwill ND, Inc. offers Residential Habilitation support services. Persons receiving RH services live independently in their own home or share a living arrangement with a roommate. In some instances, our Direct Support Professional's (DSPs) provide 24-hour care, seven days a week to persons with disabilities.

For more information about our children and adult services, email us at or call your Regional Office.