Easter Seals Goodwill ND, Inc. is accepting applications for a full-time, dynamic hands-on Marketing Coordinator at its Mandan office. We are seeking an energetic, self-motivated individual who has the desire to grow with us!
The Marketing coordinator must be:
• Familiar with ‘branding’ and its concepts
• Creative and forward-thinking
• Knowledgeable of media markets and advertising statewide
• Proficient in Adobe Creative Cloud and Apple OS (Illustrator, Photoshop, Premiere pro)
• Able to build strong relationships with statewide offices
• Proficient in all major Social Media platforms, social media strategies and CMS
• Knowledgeable at managing Squarespace sites
• Video production experience is a plus
The Marketing Coordinator is a jack of all trades with experience managing branding and advertising on social media and Squarespace, video and content production, job recruitment and graphic design. Projects include long-term marketing campaigns for our Easter Seals work and Goodwill retail stores. The Marketing Coordinator must be able to work with a variety of teams statewide on both the social work side as well as retail. The ideal candidate can manage themselves and their time wisely with little intervention. Video production skills are a plus and professional gear and software is provided.
A degree in Communications, Marketing, Business or a related discipline is required and 2-4 years’ experience in a marketing position, preferred The position requires excellent written and verbal communication skills as well as great project management skills.
If you are interested in a rewarding job opportunity with the Easter Seals Goodwill ND, Inc. team, please complete our online application and click "Submit" at the bottom of the form when finished. Please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. You may also print off your application, resume and cover letter and drop off/mail to:
Easter Seals Goodwill ND, Inc.
ATT: HR Director
211 Collins Ave. Mandan ND, 58554
For any questions or further information about the position, please call 701-663-6828.