Day Services Employment Support Professionals
Do you enjoy working with people? Are you looking for a full-time position that allows you to make a difference in the lives of others?
We are currently hiring an Employment Specialist in the Minot area to work with people with disabilities to gain and keep employment in the community. The Employment Specialist will be a liaison between the client and the business. The Employment Specialist will be familiar with Vocational Rehabilitation (Voc Rehab) policies, Council on Quality Leadership (CQL) and common employment practices.
• Be fully aware and positively promote the Mission, Vision and Values of Easter Seals Goodwill ND, Inc. (ESGWND).
• Collaborate with employers in job development and public relations activities.
• Advocate for employer & employee/client.
• Conduct intake interviews & develop a plan of service with the client.
• Assist clients with completing job applications and coordinating transportation.
• Job coach/co-worker model training, as necessary.
• Follow-up with employers and clients on placements.
• Attend team meetings held for specific clients.
• Complete monthly summaries and narratives for each client.
• Complete necessary reporting forms for employment programs.
• Assist in compliance with CQL regulations.
• Attend training in and out of state as requested.
• Implement client services with ESGWND staff and referring agencies.
• Flexibility in work hours.
Qualifications/Basic Position Requirements:
• Bachelor’s degree with three (3) (1) years of experience working in the field of developmental disabilities, preferred.
• Experience in training, teaching and public speaking helpful.
• Excellent communication and facilitation skills.
• Computer savvy.
• Must have a take-charge attitude and be able to manage projects, change priorities and meet stringent deadlines.
• Plan, organize, prioritize and coordinate work assignments.
• Interact effectively with individuals from a variety of backgrounds.
• Analyze, problem solve, make decisions and accept direction.
• Maintain accurate information and efficient record keeping systems.
• Ability to travel within the ESGWND support area and out of state.
If you are interested in joining the Easter Seals Goodwill ND, Inc. team, please complete our online application and click "Submit" at the bottom of the form when finished.
You may also print off your application and drop off/mail to:
Easter Seals Goodwill ND, Inc.
2505 16th St SW Minot, ND 58701.
For any questions or further information about the position, please call 701-838-3724.